Spelt flat bread with yoghurt dip
2/3 cup lukewarm water
1 tsp dry yeast
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 cup wholegrain spelt flour
½ cup organic fine-wheat spelt flour
4 txp extra-virgin olive-oil
1 cup non-fat Greek yoghurt
2-4 garlic cloves, pressed
Fresh chopped chives
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Whisk together dough ingredients in bowl.
3. Shape dough into large balls. Flatter and bake for about 20 min, or until crispy.
4. Mix dip ingredients in small bowl.
5. Serve spelt flat bread with yoghurt dip.
Source Url: http://www.oxygenmag.com.au/Nutrition/tabid/620/entryid/1548/Spelt-flat-bread-with-yoghurt-dip.aspx