Guilt free fries!
These can be enjoyed no matter what your weight-loss or health goals are. They are packed with fibre and can easily be made gluten-free.
1 large eggplant
½ cup oat flour
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp pepper
¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp low-fat cottage cheese
1 tsp chipotle chili powder
1 packet Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 230°C.
2. Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Place flour in separate bowl.
3. Slice eggplant into thick ‘fries’. Dip each in egg mixture then flour.
4. Spread onto baking tray, bake for 25 min, flipping halfway through.
5. Blend yoghurt, cottage cheese, chilli powder and stevia in food processor until smooth.
6. Serve fries with dipping sauce.
Source Url: http://www.oxygenmag.com.au/Nutrition/tabid/620/entryid/1549/Guilt-free-fries.aspx