A Protein - Packed Easter Favourite!
posted on 29/03/2018 4:08:00 PM
For the shell:
- 100g Dark Organic Chocolate – melted
For the white:
For the yolk:
- To make the shell: Melt chocolate and pour into two egg cases. Move the cases around to ensure the chocolate coats all areas. Place in the fridge to set. Once set, carefully remove from cases and set aside.
- To make the white: Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Spoon the mixture into chocolate cases. Place in the fridge to set for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge. Use a hot teaspoon to scoop out a yolk size circle from the white.
- To make the yolk: Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree. Spoon into yolk hole. Place in the fridge until ready to eat!
*First published on Bulk Nutrients: https://blogs.bulknutrients.com.au/a-protein-packed-easter-favourite/
| Tags: | View Count: (4258) | Return